Woman working from home

Relocate to Victoria

Coming to Victoria from another state

Recent innovations to the child protection program in Victoria have significantly evolved the practitioner experience. You can benefit from these changes and take your social work, psychology or welfare-related career to the next level. You’ll also gain exposure to contemporary practice, innovative professional development and supervision by leaders in the field.

Opportunities currently exist for Advanced Child Protection Practitioners (CPP4), Leading Practice roles (CPP5) and Expert Practice roles (CPP6) in Victoria, and in particular, in the many townships and regions across our state.

Coming from overseas

The Department of Families, Fairness and Housing will soon be inviting applications for the positions of Advanced Practitioner and Senior Practitioner, Child Protection from suitably qualified candidates from overseas. 

Interested individuals will be invited to attend an information session regarding the Child Protection program, relocating to Victoria and sponsorship commencing from late September 2022. 

Further information including dates, times and details of how to register to attend one of these sessions will be posted here in the coming weeks.  

For other enquiries regarding international recruitment in Child Protection, please email cpglobalattraction@dffh.vic.gov.au

About Victoria

For information regarding relocating to Victoria, visit www.liveinvictoria.vic.gov.au

This website includes information on:

  • living arrangements
  • education and childcare
  • healthcare and medical services.